Wednesday, January 07, 2009

local, escape, disguises

Posted by Picasa Regulars at the Compasses.

Because one or two projects have kept me busier than usual recently, I have noticed that the abandon with which I used to type emails has become downright carelessness. Grammatical and spelling errors seem to sprout everywhere, more than usual. So I have to check everything twice. Today, for example when I want to say : " I will now get down to the next job," I write "not" instead of "now", and only just spot the error in time; and so avoid a serious misunderstanding. Something to be cheerful about. Just.

Two people pass each other in the street. They are wearing headgear which involve flaps or muffs over their ears. They stare, at first not quite recognising each other and then burst out simultaneously:
"It's you! It's me!"

No comments: