Saturday, November 03, 2012

painting exercise value




































If I had intended to produce this abstract image on a canvass  I would have been pleased with it. As it is I am glad to have photographed a splash of paint which seems to have occurred on a wall largely by chance.

In The Grove a woman in a blue track suit stands by a bench and performs vigorous exercises swinging her outstretched arms round her body and up and down.

On the radio I hear someone droning on about value for money. What a detestable phrase! I used think that the word "value" sufficed. But this morning I think about value for other things. Value for happiness. Value for quality. Value for love. Value for thought.

2 comments:

CC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CC said...

The dripped paint reminds me of one of your recent elongated shadow photos.

And.... I greatly value your value comment.

:-)